A . A
Open to opportunities
Going through my academic training, and professional career path, you will discover the many skills acquired, and which helps me to succeed on giving the best to the task entrusted to me.
GE Energy Connections
to November 2016
- Project Management
- Contract and Risk analysis
- Budget handling and invoicing
- Logistics incoterms
- Risks and Claims management
- Customer negotiation in the execution phase
- Project Management for Generator Circuit Breakers (GCB) Projects - 16 Million Euro portfolio in 2015-2016
- Managed the execution of contracts for the order and delivery of Generator Circuit Breakers (GCB) to worldwide customers. Delivered the equipment on time and according to the general terms and conditions of the contract.
- Key interlocutor for Middle Eastern customers.
- Managed internally different teams (Engineering, sourcing, production, logistics)
- Coordinated with our global service units for the installation of equipment at site, with close follow-up during the warrant period